The Poetist

*arigato-san *Fuchu, Bubai(gawara) *Eigo? Gaijin. Hai! *Last train is first sleep *T-shirts with funny English *I too can create *my own language *a series of adventures *spun into words, here.

Sunday, October 21, 2007

I Stand Corrected

Thanks to Garrett from TransPacific Radio who called me out on my How I learned to stop worrying and love Nova post (see his comment here). Apparently METI is being fair in prioritizing student refunds. Aaaand, I knew that Japanese staff had been regularly paid late for the past few months but I wasn’t aware that there were still outstanding paychecks for Japanese staff. Given all the mis-information that is out there I would hate to be another source of it. So Gaijin aren’t being targeted by METI, but am I right that the situation still sucks?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home