The Poetist

*arigato-san *Fuchu, Bubai(gawara) *Eigo? Gaijin. Hai! *Last train is first sleep *T-shirts with funny English *I too can create *my own language *a series of adventures *spun into words, here.

Monday, September 24, 2007

The End is Nigh?

*view my new blog at http://adelleM.wordpress.com

Nova is also being reported on in Australian news: the Sydney Morning Herald. It came out today that still some teachers (Assistant Trainers and Block Trainers in Tokyo) will not be paid until Tuesday - 11 days late! Please keep in mind that in Japan we are only paid once a month. Also, a friend of mine who left Nova/Japan in late June said that neither she nor her boyfriend have received their July paychecks yet! My former AT who left Nova in April is convinced that this is the end and that I won’t receive my October paycheck. I sincerely hope I do because Nova will owe me over $2000.

More articles on the topic:
threads from letsjapan.org
article from Japan Economy News & Blog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home