The Poetist

*arigato-san *Fuchu, Bubai(gawara) *Eigo? Gaijin. Hai! *Last train is first sleep *T-shirts with funny English *I too can create *my own language *a series of adventures *spun into words, here.

Friday, August 31, 2007

HELP!

I don't know what happened to my pictures online. There wasn't enough free space on my computer so I transferred all of my pictures to my external hard drive. The Picasa program that is installed on my computer finds pictures that are all over my computer AND my external hard drive. When I moved the pictures the Picasa on my computer still found them, but the albums somehow got erased. So I moved the folders with the pictures back into their original location on my computer and the albums didn't come back. There's more. I tried to create a new photo album of pictures from Mt. Fuji - pictures that I downloaded to my external hard drive and NEVER moved, and that album appears in the Picasa on my computer but NOT online!

What happened? What do I do? Can anybody help me? >_<

1 Comments:

Blogger Sojourner's Moto Tales said...

Adelle, what has google tech support suggested. I've emailed them and they have been helpful. Have you checked all temp files, sometimes online stuff gets saved in these locations and they are not easy to find. Hopefully, the pics are hiding somewhere on one or the other drive. Good luck!

7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home