The Poetist

*arigato-san *Fuchu, Bubai(gawara) *Eigo? Gaijin. Hai! *Last train is first sleep *T-shirts with funny English *I too can create *my own language *a series of adventures *spun into words, here.

Thursday, August 16, 2007

PS

According to CNN yesterday the yen was at a 4.5 month high against the dollar. I had been monitoring the yen myself for a little while and I knew it was the lowest in over 30 days but I didn't realize yesterday's rate was the lowest in a span of months! And at 117.52 it's even lower today! I must say, it felt really cool to see important international business news on tv so closely parallel my life; especially because it's important to my personal life as well! Let's hope this trend continues until next payday; or least resurfaces!

Fuji part 2 coming soon, for real. But first it's off to a friend's beach house - without internet - for the next couple of days!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home