The Poetist

*arigato-san *Fuchu, Bubai(gawara) *Eigo? Gaijin. Hai! *Last train is first sleep *T-shirts with funny English *I too can create *my own language *a series of adventures *spun into words, here.

Monday, September 24, 2007

Eeek! Things do not look good

view my new blog at http://adelleM.wordpress.com

We received a brief fax from the Nova president (on Friday), basically saying teachers shouldn’t worry and that there would be no delays in next month’s paycheck. I am worried though, because after 9/29 I’ll no longer be employed by Nova and so I’ll no longer be a paycheck priority. As I mentioned in my last post I have friends who left Nova in June whose last paychecks are already 3 months overdue! Unless Nova can scrape the money together to pay them and current teachers, I doubt I’ll be seeing the fruits of my September labor anytime soon.

The Japan Times finally covered the story on Friday; and in addition to Australian news, New Zealand and Cananadian news outlets have picked up this story as well:
The Japan Times
Canadian TV
New Zealand Herald

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home