The Poetist

*arigato-san *Fuchu, Bubai(gawara) *Eigo? Gaijin. Hai! *Last train is first sleep *T-shirts with funny English *I too can create *my own language *a series of adventures *spun into words, here.

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Great Moments in Japan

About 10 minutes ago I had just come downstairs to silence the whistling tea kettle and enjoy a nice cup of sweetened green tea. I put the water over the tea leaves, let it sit for a few minutes, poured it into the cup and added sugar. I took the first sip, ready to enjoy the tea. But intstead of being nice and sweet it was gross and salty! I immediatly spit it out, it was digusting. Instead of putting in sugar I had put in salt. It's not even that I reached for the wrong white granulated substance - I bought the wrong white granulated substance! The funny thing is, I've successfully purchased sugar before, but I've never bought salt. Well, now I guess I have.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home