The Poetist

*arigato-san *Fuchu, Bubai(gawara) *Eigo? Gaijin. Hai! *Last train is first sleep *T-shirts with funny English *I too can create *my own language *a series of adventures *spun into words, here.

Thursday, January 11, 2007

You Don't Actually Have To Read This

So many times I have grand plans to blog - maybe about a recent adventure or a fresh idea. I often get foiled by two things: the New York Times (my homepage), and hunger (it's like sitting down at my computer makes me hungry). I have successfully bypassed the NYT (although I do plan to come back to it); but I've decided that, instead of eating all of the mini-custard-filled-bread-things my sister left to the apartment, I'm going to attempt to cook something. Yes, further postponing the most recent spate of blog posts itching to make the jump from my head to a much more adventurous destination: cyperspace. I fully intend to return to the computer, unless I decide to engage in an even more worthy distraction than food - my Japanese homework. I know this one has you on the edge of your seat. Stay tuned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home