The Poetist

*arigato-san *Fuchu, Bubai(gawara) *Eigo? Gaijin. Hai! *Last train is first sleep *T-shirts with funny English *I too can create *my own language *a series of adventures *spun into words, here.

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Wish You Were Here*

Per a conversation with a friend tonight, here is what I miss about the U.S.

Question: "what do you miss about the US? shopping? tokyo must have good shopping"
Answer: actually - yes and no. it does, but i can't fit into anything
(brief discussion about online shopping)

Question: "so what do you really miss about the US?"

cereal
tv
options
good beer
parks
brownie mix
bisquick
hair products
hair dressers
house parties
but i do love karaoke...

*Bonus points if you can name the song title, artist, and album this is in reference to. Post a comment!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that the trivia question?? It's Incubus!!! I hope all is well in Tokyo, world traveler. What are you going to do with yourself upon your return to the US?

5:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oops! "Wish You Were Here." "Morning View." I loved that cd, and song. I hope it's not Pink Floyd. I think he has a song by the same title.

5:39 AM  
Blogger *Jo* said...

Is this per our convo awhile ago? Sigh. I miss you. I can't wait to visit!!

3:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home