The Poetist

*arigato-san *Fuchu, Bubai(gawara) *Eigo? Gaijin. Hai! *Last train is first sleep *T-shirts with funny English *I too can create *my own language *a series of adventures *spun into words, here.

Thursday, January 11, 2007

A Writing Disorder?

Some people binge drink (hello Tokyo!). Some people binge eat, or even binge shop... I binge blog. As much as I would like to be regular about it, and as I much as I think of things to write just about every other day, I don't. Until nights like tonight. And I still haven't checked the NYT!

uh, maybe the writing disorder lies in writing AND posting my random ramblings...

1 Comments:

Blogger Jessica Joy said...

yesss!! i love stalking! i totally know what you mean about binge writing. i'm the same way. my new year's resolution was to update more frequently with shorter posts, but i just can't do it. can't wait for you to live in mitaka!!

11:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home