The Poetist

*arigato-san *Fuchu, Bubai(gawara) *Eigo? Gaijin. Hai! *Last train is first sleep *T-shirts with funny English *I too can create *my own language *a series of adventures *spun into words, here.

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Adventures Outside the Prefecture: Epilogue

*The companion pictures to this story can be found here


The successful dinner put me in a good mood, and it carried me down the rest of the hill and into the train station. I successfully got on the train and all that, then I remembered something – I was told that I initially went in the wrong direction on the train because I hadn’t been in the first two cars. But I was! I specifically sat in the front so I could get the best view possible. At that point I was like wow, sometimes this country really screws you and there’s no two ways about it. In the end, though, I really enjoyed the day. I didn’t see any shrines or temples, but I didn’t need to; once you’ve seen about 4 or 5 they start looking the same. I didn’t see monkeys either, but I enjoyed walking around in the fresh mountain air, with beautiful scenery to boot. Will I go back to Nikko? Probably not… unless I’m 100% sure there will be monkeys. (*^_^*)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home