The Poetist

*arigato-san *Fuchu, Bubai(gawara) *Eigo? Gaijin. Hai! *Last train is first sleep *T-shirts with funny English *I too can create *my own language *a series of adventures *spun into words, here.

Saturday, June 16, 2007

This is my employer

Nova dealt penalty for deception. (The Japan Times)

Nova boss weighs assistance options. (The Daily Yomiuri)

Editorial: Nova suspension order. (The Asahi Shimbun)

Nova has been in and out of the courts for a few months now. In my opinion (and that of many others) Nova treats their students, staff and teachers very poorly. I doubt they will ever be investigated on the latter two, but now the company is being punished for its shady business practices in dealing with students. For the infractions committed, Nova cannot sell any long-term contracts for 6 months. This is a pretty big deal because Nova is kind of like a shark in the water - it must always keep moving - keep signing up students to make money. Although, while this will certainly impact the company I HIGHLY doubt that it will influence my job security. And if it does, well, maybe I'll just go home earlier. (^_^)v

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home