The Poetist

*arigato-san *Fuchu, Bubai(gawara) *Eigo? Gaijin. Hai! *Last train is first sleep *T-shirts with funny English *I too can create *my own language *a series of adventures *spun into words, here.

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

how cute is cute?

so apparently people have finally started advertising on the Facebook. This morning I saw an ad that said something about what 5th years at the U of C don't want you to know in 2006. So of course I clicked, and it took me to this place called collegeprowler.com, a guide book to schools with comments from real students. This is what one student had to say about the cuteness of students:

"if you like sitting around and watching the hotness parade, go to a state school, or Northwestern; but whatever."

http://www.collegeprowler.com/guide.asp/1-59658-149-2/index.html#sample

2 Comments:

Blogger laura said...

josh steinman wrote that book I believe.

2:24 AM  
Blogger Monica said...

and apparently interviewed rather lame people...

3:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home